Updated 15 September 2020
Please read these guidelines carefully:
• Singles and doubles play allowed, wherever possible ensuring 2 metres’ distance.
• Coaching allowed in groups up to six people.
• Only handle your own racket, equipment and personal, marked, tennis balls. Bring your own hand sanitiser and wipes.
• Avoid changing ends, or change at opposite sides of net if adjacent court not in use. Avoid touching the net and net posts.
• Wipe down the gate and padlock before and after use.
• Do not leave any items in contact with the steps.
• Leave the courts clean and tidy for the next players.
• Social distancing must be observed at all times and when arriving and leaving the courts.
• Play is limited to 50 minutes if there are people waiting to play on the courts.
• Where possible use your own hand sanitiser; the club is providing court-side sanitiser for members’ use
Please note that play is entirely at your own risk. Do not play if you are feeling unwell or if you or members of your household are self-isolating.
NOTE: Although we endeavour to keep our guidelines current,
FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE GUIDELINES FOR PLAYERS, COACHES AND VENUES PLEASE SEE www.lta.org.uk/coronavirus
If you observe any members disregarding any of these guidelines please let any member of the club committee know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The clubhouse will remain closed to all members on the advice of the LTA. We have secured a basic first aid kit on the court side for use as the usual one is in the club house. There are currently no toilet facilities available to players.